Translate

суббота, 11 октября 2014 г.




Some Ideas for Black & White Interior decoration

Lots of people choose black and white interior because its very modern, stylish and look so innocent. Of course, white  is the best colour for small rooms. Also it brings your imagination a wide outlook to create more details and get items later. 
Personally me choosen a white interior as well and now i am busy looking for some special items to make it look cosy and modern. My living room is not big but it looks pretty similar with the one on the photo, just its not combined with the kitchen. I thought it would be hard to look after white  walls and light sand colored flooring but its not. I can say for sure i am happy having white interior!
Been inspired with some diy shelf made from old wooden box, looks easy and interesting. Good to put it near by my sofa. Also i really like this painted bird-cage, will do it with black interior marker. If somebody interested i can publish my own room photos with diy decor later:) 
Thanks everyone for attention!:))
MarinaGri

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий